The American Feed Industry Association (AFIA) has released its 2022 schedule of conferences and online courses. Registration for several of these events is already open on the AFIA events page.
"While 2021 brought the opportunity to see some member faces again, we hope to see many, many more in 2022," says Sarah Novak, AFIA's vice president of membership and public relations. "We look forward to a new year of bringing high-quality events and networking to animal food industry professionals."
The AFIA 2022 meeting schedule is as follows:
- Jan. 25-27: International Feed Expo at IPPE - Atlanta, Ga.
- Jan. 25: Pet Food Conference at IPPE - Atlanta, Ga.
- Jan. 26: Business Continuity in Times of Disruption: Lessons Learned in the Feed Industry at IPPE - Atlanta, Ga.
- Jan. 26: Feed Education Program at IPPE - Atlanta, Ga.
- March 8-10: Purchasing and Ingredient Suppliers Conference - San Francisco, Calif.
- June: Feed Industry Institute - Virtual
- July 19-21: FSMA PCQI Training - Nashville, Tenn.
- Sept. 7-9: Liquid Feed Symposium - New Orleans, La.
- Nov. 9-11: Equipment Manufacturers Conference - St. Petersburg, Fla.
The AFIA will also continue its partnership with Kansas State University to offer a five-week online course, "AFIA-KSU 500: Fundamentals of Feed Manufacturing." The course will be offered between:
- Feb. 1 - March 8
- March 22 - April 19
- Aug. 2 - Sept. 6
- Oct. 4 - Nov. 8
For more information or to register, visit afia.org/events.