The May 2020 issue of Feedstuffs is now available online to subscribers. Among the top stories are:
- COVID-19 aid on its way to farmers
- Checkoffs pivot quickly during pandemic
- Meat plants hit hard by COVID-19
- Dairy industry in 'crisis mode'
- Negative market unlikely in ag
- ASF could carry $50b price tag for U.S.
- Ethanol industry struggling to find a lifeline
- Extensive animal Nutrition & Health section
- Monthly Ingredient Market prices
- And more.
Access the May 2020 issue at: https://editions.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=659131
The Feedstuffs Swine Report, included with the May 2020 issue of Feedstuffs, can be accessed at: https://lsc-pagepro.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=658663