The January issue of Feedstuffs is now available online to subscribers. Among the top stores are:
- Final GIPSA rule attempts to strike balance
- States will still take lead on 'pollution' diets
- USTR hit hard on trade enforcement
- What is the most effective way to communicate scientific findings?
- Georgia ag department issues new poultry pricing index
- Getting more goat meat on dinner plate
- Monthly Ingredient Market comparison
- And more.
To access, the new issue: http://editiondigital.net/publication?i=377271