Come join us January 21–22 and learn how to:
- Manage economic downturns and maximize opportunities
- Improve your business decision-making
- Work with lenders and upgrade your financial skills
- Benchmark your business based on best management practices and real data
- Hire, manage and grow your farm team to maximize success
- Capitalize on global agricultural trends to help you make better strategic long-term decisions
- Work with family in a multi-generation farm operation
- Update your financial skills at the Farm Futures Ag Finance Boot Camp
The 2016 Farm Futures Business Summit will help you manage your farm business in tough times. Speakers will go in-depth on today’s best practices in finance, marketing, personnel and production management. Special sessions will focus on young farmers and legacy planning. Noted economist David Kohl will kick off the meeting and is joined by Farm Futures senior market analyst Bryce Knorr, among other notable speakers. Breakout topics provide a deep dive in to cash flow, working capital, crop budgets and tax strategies. Find out how to manage your business to ensure you’re moving in the right direction no matter what the business climate may be.
COME IN A DAY EARLY FOR THE FARM FUTURES AG FINANCE BOOTCAMP!
Ramp up your risk management skills at the 2016 Farm Futures Business Summit