It's time again for another Global Hog Industry Virtual Conference from the National Hog Farmer team, and this one kicks off with a look at the U.S. pork packer situation.
The all-day fall event, Hog Production 2021: Breaking Barriers, is set for Oct. 22, and will start with Steve Meyer, economist with Partners for Production Agriculture, offering his annual pork packer capacity report.
Also on the agenda:
- The National Pork Board's CEO Bill Even and Dave Pyburn will give an update on the checkoff and the new AgView program
- Find out about amino acid imbalance aids that work to slow pig growth rates.
- The Real Pork Campaign initiative will be unveiled.
- Learn from the experts on how to tackle influenza - Mycotoxins are a risk this fall. What strategies work to protect the enteric health of your pigs.
- Analysts Dennis Smith and Dave Bauer talk about what's head for hog prices and profitability.
- African swine fever: What you need to know about combating that challenge at the membrane level.
- Communicating to the essential worker. Tips that will keep your team engaged and motivated.
- PLUS a full collection of ON-Demand programming
Join us for a day of networking opportunities, a trade show floor to explore and even some FIND the BACON fun! All NEW video chat functionality too between exhibitors and attendees.
Can't join us this Thursday. Your registration will allow you the access the event presentations archives whenever you like.
Register today for this free one-of-a-kind event.