Zoetis announced the addition of HOOF-TEC footbath products to its Dairy Wellness portfolio. For producers looking to reduce copper sulfate use in footbaths, HOOF-TEC footbath products allow them to run more efficient footbaths by reducing copper sulfate use by up to 40%.
"With fewer footbaths and better management of pH levels, producers can achieve Dairy Wellness from the ground up," said Dr. Jessica Light, a senior veterinarian with Dairy Technical Services at Zoetis.
The Hoof-Tec footbath product line from Zoetis includes a variety of options for flexibility on dairy operations, including:
* HOOF-TEC 1000 Footbath Concentrate;
* HOOF-TEC Complete, an all-in-one footbath solution;
* HOOF-TEC Copper-Shot Topical Spray, a footbath in a bottle;
* HOOF-TEC Organic Footbath Concentrate, OMRI-certified, with the same benefits of HOOF-TEC 1000 Footbath Concentrate;
* HOOF-TEC Organic Topical Spray, OMRI-certified, with the same management options as HOOF-TEC Copper-Shot Topical Spray, and
* HOOF-TEC Copper-Cutter Dry Mix and HOOF-TEC Copper-Free Dry Mix, powders to replace traditional copper sulfate.
To learn more about HOOF-TEC footbath products, visit Hoof-Tec.com.