Hampel Animal Care introduces the next-generation pen front, part of Calf-Tel's modular pen system.
The new pen front works seamlessly with existing Calf-Tel pens, the announcement said, and now provides a number of enhanced features, including:
* Flexibility to open the pen front door inwards or outwards and have the door hinge on the right hand or left hand side.
* A new locking mechanism that secures the door at the top and bottom, providing strength and ease of use.
* One-of-a-kind feed opening size and shape. A new tear drop shape minimizes the chance for calves to escape and helps pre-train calves for future headlock-style feeding.
* An optional larger feed opening for bigger calves, and an optional feed restrictor for smaller breeds and animals.
* A new pail holder design with a single pail height and single ring pail holder.