Agricultural Software Consultants Inc. (ASC), providing least-cost feed formulation software to nutritionists since 1979, announced a new companion program to MixitWin, ASC’s premier feed formulation program.
MixitPC is a new program that delivers rations to clients in an enhanced way. Instead of just sending a ration report, rations can be delivered along with easy to use software that lets the nutritionist or client make on-the-spot changes to prices and ingredients and reformulate least-cost rations.
* Give clients exactly the data and software they need, at no cost to them.
* Use a flash drive, optical disk or shared cloud space to deliver rations to clients.
* Develop rations with MixitWin and share different subsets of these rations with different clients.
* Use MixitPC on the road as a presentation tool.
* Travel without a computer, carrying data and software on a flash drive.
* Freely distribute data and software among students in an educational setting.
For more information on the Mixit family of software, visit MixitWin.com. Email [email protected] with questions and request an evaluation copy of MixitPC. Note that MixitPC is a Java application and requires Java runtime on the target computer. While MixitWin runs on Windows 10, any operating system that supports Java can run MixitPC: Windows, Apple, Linux, etc.