Faegre Baker Daniels will host the 2018 Food & Agriculture National Conference May 17 in Minneapolis, Minn. This full-day conference will feature plenary sessions and interactive panel discussions on a wide range of topics relevant to the food and agriculture industries.
Speakers include national industry leaders, in-house counsel, business executives and regulatory professionals from global, market-leading companies in agricultural production and food processing and marketing. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in multiple breakout sessions and to network.
Breakout session topics include:
- Food and Ag M&A: What’s on the Menu for 2018
- Consumer Class Action Litigation: What’s Next?
- Organic Supply Chain: Challenges, Validation and Verification
- Website and Social Media Best Practices
- FSMA Update: The Latest Regulations and FDA Inspections
- Ag Product Dealer and Distributor Laws: Updates and Best Practices
- TPP, NAFTA and the Effect on International Ag Trade
- Transparent Food – Are Consumers Receiving What They Order?
- Environmental Update: Navigating the New Regulatory Landscape
- Government Investigations and Enforcement: What to Expect
- E-commerce: Regulatory and Liability Implications of Selling Food Online
- Crop Optimization and Loss Mitigation: Field History, Drones and Satellites
For more information and to register, visit https://www.faegrebd.com/food-ag-conference
Faegre Baker Daniels offers a full complement of legal services to clients ranging from emerging enterprises to multinational companies. The firm's 750-plus legal and consulting professionals handle the most complex transactional, regulatory and litigation matters throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia. With U.S. offices in California, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota and Washington, D.C., and international offices in London, U.K., and Beijing and Shanghai, China.
Faegre Baker Daniels is one of the 75 largest law firms in the U.S. Faegre Baker Daniels Consulting, the firm’s advisory and advocacy division based in Washington, D.C., provides public policy, regulatory and technical services to key sectors of the economy. For more information, visit www.FaegreBD.com.